Mô tả công việc
1. RESERVATION EXECUTIVE
– Good general knowledge of hotels and local services in Vietnam is an advantage.
– Excellent communication and computer skills
– Confident, proactive, and flexible in work
– High responsible
– Able to work independently as well as in coordination with other departments.
– Reservation and daily update information of hotels and other local services in Vietnam.
2. SALES INBOUND ( TRAVEL CONSULTANT )
– Communicate with the clients, implementing and following up all requests from clients: taking care of daily correspondence (giving advice, proposed itinerary and quotation) with overseas clients.
– Promotes travel by selling tour packages and special events, speaking to community groups.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3. CONTRACTING EXECUTIVE
– Contracting with all accommodation suppliers across the assigned region (including hotel, resort, guesthouse, cruise, boat, train).
– Developing relationship with all suppliers to ensure the company receives the best rates and services.
– Handling accommodation queries from both Sales and Operations offices.
– Informing all relevant departments whenever there is any change in service costs, hotel/cruise/boat renovations, room upgrades, special promotions, black-out-date, and so on.
– Asking hotel inspection plan and arranging appointments with suppliers for site inspection.
– Sending signed contracts to suppliers as well as filing the signed contracts.
– Updating the suppliers’ database/ contact information for the company.
– Performing other tasks as required by the Contracting Manager.
– Reporting to the Contracting Manager.