Mô tả công việc
- Researching and identifying new hotels/restaurants/boat/vehicle suppliers. Update to relevant departments.
- Communicating with suppliers to collect info and negotiating rates for new Products.
- Creating customized itineraries and quoting based on requests from Sales/Marketing.
- Prepare and conduct the training for Coordinator/external sales and agents.
- Coordinating with local product representatives in the assigned Southeast Asia Destination and beyond to collect relevant information and necessary component for new product/touring options.
- Filling Health & Safety audit form of Hotel/Vehicle/Boat or Coordinating with local product representatives to complete it.
- Update monthly newsletter for Marketing/All necessary departments and other reports by collecting information from the local representatives/ local suppliers.
- Willing support and assist other colleagues as requested.
- In charge of image gallery and all updates.
- Update all destination documentation including list of restaurants, shops, galleries, festivals and so on.
- Perform any other duty relevant to this department in addition to supporting the Product Department and/or any other department as deemed necessary to fulfil the business requirements of the company.
Thời gian làm việc
- Monday to Friday: 08:30-17:30
- Saturday: 08:30-12:30
- Annual leave: 12 days
- Full coverage of health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance by the company
- Full training
- Join inspection trips
Yêu cầu tuyển dụng
- Good at English
- Required patience, carefulness
- Thorough understanding of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Flexibility to work overtime and travel as required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Long term commitment
Địa chỉ làm việc
2/27 Quach Van Tuan St., Ward 12, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Số lượng tuyển dụng