Mô tả công việc
· Arrange schedule for creators: livestreams, short video…
· Conduct day-to-day management directly with creators to materialize and iterate the strategic programs to deliver business results.
· Search, contact and convince KOL/KOC/Social Seller to do Affiliate.
· Livestream hosting (not often) and manage the facilities of the Livestream room.
· Collaborate with E-Com team to come up with appropriate Livestream and video campaigns to promote image and sales.
· Design creator growth strategy for retaining, and helping creators grow up in their career as streamers on the platform.
· Design creator’s benefit system and growth program to incentivize better performance and revenue growth at scale.
· Build own ways and mechanisms to manage creator performance to increase GMV.
· Research trend and user’s insight to consult creator in development better contents.
· Collaborate with internal teams to carry out campaigns for creators under management.
· Some other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors
Yêu cầu tuyển dụng
- Have a good understanding about the content industry, creator economy (at least 2 years of experience).
- Familiar with social media platforms (Tiktok, IG reels, IGTV, YouTube)
- Have connections/relationship with KOL/KOC and livestreaming platforms are preferred.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English.
- Professional, patient, and skillful communication with talents/influencers.
- Result-oriented and data-driven operation.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, digitally centric environment.
- Deep interest in Video Content Creation & E-Commerce
- Only receive candidate work full-time and on-site (do not receive working part-time or remote)
- Working time: 6 days per week from 11 AM to 8PM (including 1 breaking hour) from Mon to Sun – Off every Wednesday
BENEFITS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Competitive Salary from 15 -25 Mil Gross
- 100% Salary and full Social Insurance during probation time
- Be part of a young and dynamic team in a global company
- Company provide laptop
- Working location: Mapletree Business Centre District 7.