Mô tả công việc
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: The successful candidate will solely focus on providing technical support to customers, mainly through troubleshooting voice process. Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Providing technical support to customers and fostering strong customer relations through troubleshooting voice processes (domestic calls).
– Building sustainable relationships and going the extra mile to engage customers effectively.
– Actively participating in educational seminars to continuously enhance knowledge and performance levels.
– Ensuring the cleanliness and proper maintenance of the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
– Meeting personal and team targets, both qualitative and quantitative.
Thời gian làm việc
WORKING HOURS: 9AM – 6PM (Mon – Fri)
WHAT WE OFFER: We treat people fairly and with dignity, keeping a healthy perspective about life and work and fostering a positive and enjoyable work environment with appealing benefits as below:
- A competitive monthly salary based on your ability
- 13th month Tet bonus & bi-annual performance bonus
- Annual salary review
- Attractive employee awards: Employee of Year, Semi-Annual outstanding employee
- Social insurance and healthcare insurance upon Vietnam Labor Code
- PTI insurance package, and annual health check
- An English-speaking environment
- An open culture that spurs creativity, innovation, and inclusivity
- A variety of training courses for your career development
- Diverse activities to foster relationships, including company trips, year-end party, employees' birthdays
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, and a range of modern equipment
- Other allowances from referrals and special occasions (weddings, seniority, and new-born baby)
Yêu cầu tuyển dụng
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience in a customer support role, preferably with a focus on voice processes. Domestic experience would be advantageous.
- Proficiency in both Vietnamese and English languages.
- Excellent phone etiquette and strong verbal communication skills, complemented by active listening abilities.
- Demonstrates proficiency in written communication.
- Creative and innovative mindset, with a willingness to work flexibly and adapt to various situations.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic environments and embrace changes within the industry.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Basic analytical skills to assess data and draw insights.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Strong team player, capable of collaborating effectively with colleagues.
- Customer-focused attitude, with the ability to adapt to different personality types.
- Strong multitasking abilities, skilled in setting priorities and managing time efficiently