Mô tả công việc
Upskills provides expert financial software consulting for investment banks and leading financial institutions in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe region. With a strong, Front to Back expertise of the cash and derivatives markets, coupled to an in-deep knowledge of financial markets technologies, we provide smart, business-wise and efficient solutions.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern at Upskills, you will have a great chance to learn and practice including but not limited to:
- Actively source CV, approach and screen profiles based on job orders from stakeholders within organization
- Support to conduct phone screening/ Recruiter Interview to explore more regardings candidate’s motivation, reason of leaving, communication skills, etc..
- Schedule interview, and gather feedback after each interview
- Be in charge of building large candidate database and updating on Applicant Tracking System
- Maintain consistent job post(s) on School Portal, Careersite, Linkedln, etc…
- Prepare recruitment reports weekly if required
- Any Ad-hoc task(s) the Manager/Senior requires.
Thời gian làm việc
From Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
- Competitive Internship Allowance
- Extensive learning opportunities: access to our upAcademy platform and learning sessions to develop your skills set throughout the year
- Fun in your daily life: Do you want to feel the vibe and the energy of Upskills, too? Enjoy team building activities, quarterly company events and plenty of engaging activities such as volunteering events, wellness challenges and festival celebrations!
Yêu cầu tuyển dụng
- 3rd/4th year student from Business Administration, HR Management major or other equivalent discipline and can commitment with 6 months Full-time Internship
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented person
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PPT and Outlook
- Having hands-on Recruitment experience with basic IT knowledge will be a strong plus