Mô tả công việc
· Respond to internal emails regarding operational requests
· Input guest questionnaires and update CEO/DOO on a weekly basis
· Coordinate with accounting for local services supplier payments on a monthly basis
· Source and recommend service suppliers (Meeting point venues, Phnom Penh restaurant, river boats, buses, guides)
· Prepare contracts for suppliers
· Monitor inventory control onboard and at Saigon stores
· Coordinate with reservations daily handling of bookings, booking status, including confirmations, amendments and cancellations
· Plan the guides schedule for the season and coordinate with Cruise GMs
· Plan the meeting point for the season in Vietnam and Cambodia and update weekly for each cruise
· Plan the transportation in Vietnam and Cambodia for the season and update weekly for each cruise
· Welcome guests at Saigon meeting point for each upstream cruise: communicate with clients, give more information to clients directly, collect passports, sign meeting point invoice
· Coordinate with onboard team for any operational issues during cruising
· Coordinate with and assist purchasing with checking of boat Purchase Requests
· Provide files for printing of wine lists, drinks lists, spa menus, etc.
· Work with IT for POS set up and updating
· Prepare and monitor OPEX (operations) budget
· Assist in preparation and monitoring of CAPEX (equipment) budgets
· Gather information about the clients from all Branch Offices (to update agents).
· Frequently interact with guides and clients using the services in HCMC, especially VIP clients to ensure they are enjoying the best services possible and update all relevant information.
· Pre-empt difficult clients or, for complex problems, direct to appropriate teams or authorized persons.
· Work closely with Operations and Reservation, and assist them by explaining clients’ situations or advising solutions.
· Assist in special circumstances, including emergencies by visiting airport or hospital any time, hospitality desk, check-in, check out, …
· Issue incident reports to assist with insurance claims.
· Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the guest’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.