The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for prospecting the Vietnamese, Pakistani, Thai and South Korean market (from Manufacturers to Retailers) to buy overstocks, closeout and unsold items at the best prices in order to sell them to more than 330 stores in France:
– Prospecting the markets, creating and update database
– Call the supplier in the database and searching for the opportunity to buy a stock lot from them. Investigate the reason of the stock, the needs of the supplier in term of stock clearance, and pre-negotiate the collaboration terms.
– Assessing the ability of suppliers to meet the requirements of the cost, quality and quantity (verify the seriousness and reliability of potential suppliers)
– Constitute qualified files to properly hand over the information to the Buyer.
General objectives and duties
Meet the qualitative and quantitative targets
– Develop and contact suppliers by phone, search for viable overstock for our client’s market
– Create and update the information of the Supplier on the CRM
– Evaluate overstock meets the pricing and quality of our requirements
– Prepare the stock lot information file, send files to the Sourcing Specialist
– Teamwork, communicate with managers, Sourcing Specialists and colleagues
– Continuous monitoring of ongoing business affairs and current files
– Monthly Target
– Comply with the terms of the employment contract and with the internal rules
– Observance of the law, rules and schedules, work on the best interest of the company